TELFAST 70s OFFER
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on the offer (“Offer”) and how to claim form part of these terms and conditions (“Terms”). Participation in this Offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
2. This Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
3. Open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and older (“Eligible Claimant”). Employees of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this Offer, and their immediate families, are ineligible to participate.
4. Outlets participating in the Offer are Chemist Warehouse and My Chemist bannered outlets located in Australia (“Participating Outlets”). Online purchases are not eligible for this Offer.
5. Purchases must be made between 01/07/2016 and 14/12/2016 inclusive (“Purchase Period”).
6. To be eligible to claim a $5 “cashback card” (“Gift”), Eligible Claimants must purchase a pack of Telfast 70s180mg tablets (“Eligible Product”) from a Participating Outlet during the Purchase Period (“Qualifying Purchase”), collect a claim from (“Claim Form”) and their purchase receipt (“Receipt”) from the Participating Outlet at the time of making the Qualifying Purchase, and complete their claim in accordance with these Terms.
Claim forms can also be accessed and printed via www.telfast.com.au/cashback
7. All claims must be submitted via post.
8. To submit their claim (“Eligible Claim”), an Eligible Claimant must:
(a) fully complete the Claim Form, providing their first name, surname, address, email address, phone number, Participating Outlet (store and suburb) where they made their Qualifying Purchase and date of Qualifying Purchase;
(b) enclose their completed Claim Form and a copy of the Receipt in a stamped envelope and send to:
PO Box 422
9. Claims must be received by the Promoter within 21 days from the date of the Qualifying Purchase (as stated on the Receipt). Claims are deemed received at the time of receipt by the Promoter, not the time/date posted by the claimant.
10. Eligible Claimants must retain their original Receipt which corresponds to their claim in order to be eligible to receive a Gift. Failure to produce the original Receipt when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a claimant’s claim and forfeiture of any right to the offer.
11. There is a limit of one (1) claim per household (based on residential address) in the Offer. Claimants who attempt to use multiple household addresses to claim will be ineligible to claim.
12. Gift will be posted to the address supplied in an Eligible Claim within four (4) weeks of receipt, providing the Eligible Claim can be successfully verified.
13. The Gift must be activated by the Eligible Claimant within one (1) month of the date of dispatch from the Promoter. Once the Gift is activated, the Gift will expire in three (3) months. The Gift is subject to the terms and conditions of the Gift supplier. Please see www.telfast.com.au/cashback for details.
14. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a Gift are not included. Any unused balance of a Gift will not be awarded as cash.
15. Gift is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Gift must be taken as offered and may not be varied.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any Gift that is lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches a claimant or after it has been released to a claimant.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any claims not received for any reason. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected claims.
18. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect claims are not eligible to receive a Gift.
19. Gifts will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants. If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Claimants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to participate in the Offer and claim a Gift and compliance with these Terms, and their original Receipt that corresponds to the claim they have submitted. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an Eligible Claimant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, their claim will be deemed invalid.
21. If this Offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion and to the fullest extent permitted by law, to disqualify any claimant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Offer, as appropriate.
22. The Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities, stores participating in the Offer and all agencies associated with the Offer, and the employees, agents, directors and contractors of all entities referred to in this clause, shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Offer or the acceptance or use of a Gift, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
23. All claims become the property of the Promoter.
24. The information claimants provide on the Claim Form (“Personal Information”) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Offer. The Promoter may disclose claimants’ Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Offer. If you would like to access, correct you personal information or have any questions or concerns about the management of your personal information please contact our Privacy Officer via post to Sanofi, Talavera Corporate Centre, Building D 12-24 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113
25. Should a claimant consent to receiving future information from the Promoter via placing a tick in the ‘opt in’ box featured on the Claim Form, information provided by the claimant will be entered into a database and may be used by the Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities, and agencies engaged by the Promoter, for the Promoter’s current and future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to the claimant. Claimants who elect to ‘opt in’ may request to update or correct their Personal Information held by the Promoter and/or may request not to receive further promotional or marketing communications from the Promoter at any time by contacting the Promoter using the ‘Contact Us’ form at www.sanofi.com.au, by post to Sanofi, Talavera Corporate Centre, Building D 12-24 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113, by phone on +61 (0)2 8666 2000, or by electing to ‘opt out’ using the ‘opt out’ function on any electronic marketing materials received.
27. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (The Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012) as well as any other applicable laws.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend any aspect of this Offer at any time without any liability (including, without limitation, amending or modifying these Terms at any time and from time to time).
29. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of the Offer is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
30. The promoter is Sanofi-aventis Healthcare Pty Ltd (ABN: 43 076 651 959) of Talavera Corporate Centre, Building D, 12-24 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113 (“Promoter”).